Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Not Dead

I've been really busy at work but keep an eye out for a real post very soon. If you want to check out some PowerShell scripts head on over to http://poshcode.org, where you can find PowerShell scripts submitted by users.

There has been talk in the community about trying to come up with a CPAN for PowerShell.  This is not it, but it's a start.  For one thing, CPAN grew enough that they could enforce readability and technique requirements by having someone actually review each module.  PowerShell is still too young for that.

I decided to post my SMS.psm1 module for making command-line managment of SMS easier, so here goes nothing.  I'll do a post on how to use it later.






Note:  You need PowerShell v2 CTP2 in order to use this.   Copy it into %userprofile%\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Packages\SMS\.

No comments: